Last night, while writing an email to my husband, Carter comes up to me and asks if he can tell Daddy something. Below, word for word, is what Carter had to tell Brian...
i wish you could come home at halloween. i miss you. I wish you could come home in the morning. Daddy is going to think this is funny- you could be like popcorn chicken. it's going to be 2 weeks before you come home. you're like a burger, and cheese and tomatoes. and you could look like a chair. and you fell on a brick. and you were inside a computer. and you were in a box like cards. and you could be like a blanket. I love you daddy.
I just had to laugh when I was typing what Carter had to say. It's funny what kids come up with.
I then asked Aiden was he wanted to tell Daddy and his was much more simple:
A funny face. Dad, um, can you color? Can you hear the radios? Do you want this drink?
Finally, I got to the baby:
WOOOO. This. Waz iiiszzzzz? I asked him if there was anything else he wanted to tell you and he said Yeah and made a bunch of bubbly noises and hands me his fork.
I love my kids and the things they say.
Oh my gosh that letter from Carter cracked me up! They are so cute!
ReplyDelete