OMG. I have never let my house get this bad. I swear there are dishes OVERFLOWING onto the counter, the walls, the floors... well, not REALLY those last two, but it certainly looks that way. There is laundry filling FOUR baskets that just needs to be put away. It's just sitting there patiently, waiting until I get around to it. The carpets have seen better days, ahem, the day we moved in, and the walls... one of my LOVELY LITTLE BOYS decided to draw a wonderful picture on it. I'm just hoping the hubby doesn't pay me a surprise visit within the next two weeks, because that's how long it's going to take for me to stop procrastinating. Hehehe.
Speaking of the hubby coming home, I wish I could say when he is, but I can't, just in case one of you are crazy. JUST KIDDING. But really, it's under 100 days and I think I'm a little nervous for him to come home. What is it going to be like this time? The last time he went to where he is (again, can't tell you, but most of you know) it was not a treat to watch him go through what he was going through. My heart broke for him. I don't know what he saw or what he had to do, but I'm guessing it was something a lot of people will never have to experience.
Yesterday I panicked a little bit when I read this. My heart came out of my throat. I know that by the time this was posted, I would have hopefully heard something, but I had a dream the night before that I got a phone call saying something happened to him. It just hits a nerve when I see this stuff. I want Brian to make it home safe and sound, and although I try to stay positive everyday, I have it always in my mind that we are pushing our luck with these deployments. 4 within the last 5 years. Ouch. Deployment #5 is right around the corner.
Carter and Aiden continue to ask everyday when Daddy is coming home. I keep telling them "Before Santa comes." What a great Christmas present for them. :) I can't wait to see their faces when they see him again.
No comments:
Post a Comment