Sunday, October 17, 2010

Updates and such

Wow, last time I blogged, I just found out I was pregnant! Well, on the pregnancy note, all is well. I went in for my six week appointment and saw one little bean in there with a heart rate of 120. Fast forward a bit, I'm now 18 weeks and 2 days (my tracker on the last blog is wrong) and so far, so good. Minus me tripping down the stairs today. Don't ask. I don't even know.

We are finally settled in on Cape Cod and boy, I didn't realize the shock we were going to have once we got here. Let me tell you something. Traveling, cross country, for 6 days, with 3 children, being pregnant, is not a very pleasant experience. Brian got to drive the big Penske truck with just the dog, I had all three kids in his F-150, and it was cramped. We hit a major storm in Kansas our first night, then had the truck stop working right in... um... somewhere I don't remember, Illinois maybe?, and then driving through Boston was T.R.I.C.K.Y. We made it in one piece, thankfully, to a four bedroom house, with only one neighbor! FANTASTIC!!!! What we didn't realize is that we'd be in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by nothing, and everything that is anything we need is wayyyy to expensive. We thought about retiring here... HA. Nope, we have been here for about a month and a half and we are already talking of trying to get orders to Florida or Texas. Don't get me wrong, being next to water and closer to family ROCKS, but it's not ideal to raise 4 children here on the income that we have.

Carter is now in first grade, (holy crap!), Aiden is home with me because they don't offer preschool here, and Channing is still Channing. We all miss our friends and Colorado like crazy, but I think it might get a little better once next summer gets here and we can actually get out and do stuff. Oh, and Massholes aren't called Massholes for no reason. THEY SUCK AT DRIVING! Seriously, no one here can use a directional and it's common to ride another car's ass just for no reason. ;) Awwww.... good ol' Massachusetts.

Let me see.... any more new news? Ehhh... probably, but pregnancy brain has got a strong grip on me today. Now that things have calmed down considerably, I really want to get back into the blogging world. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to have another boy, so I'd like to document the rest of this pregnancy, do giveaways, do reviews, all that fun stuff that I love. So this is the boring post, this week should hopefully bring some fun ones. :) I hope all you guys are doing great!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment