Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's been a long time!!!!


YEP! We are EXPECTING!!!! We are so excited. Last month I miscarried really early on, so this pregnancy came as a surprise 3 weeks later! I think that it's another boy, but the hubby really wants a girl. We'll see around November/December!!!!

Three more weeks until we move! It's been really crazy trying to get everything in order! I am so excited to be near family and I'm ready to go. It can't get here fast enough!

This post is going to be short today because I'm supposed to be doing homework. OOOPPS. Slacking. ;)

I hope all is great with all of you and I'll start blogging again regularly!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Congratulations!!! 4 boys isn't so bad ;) I'm sure boy or girl, your family will be happy! WOOHOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you all!
    hope your homework goes well *wink*
    I'm having my first sponsored giveaway - please stop by!
    http://cailinyates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete