Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It's a beautiful morning!

Yeah, actually it's not, this is what it looks like outside today....


But to me this is beautiful:

I absolutely love waking up to this face.... He's so animated now and loves to be a goofball. I love this little boy so much!

As for this face....

it's the new one he makes when he's eating. It cracks me up! I really don't know where he gets it from. Wait, I do, it comes from his goofball Daddy.

There really are not too many new things happening here at the Marshall household. Brian is getting ready to leave veeerrrryyyy soon which sucks. Carter is almost done preschool! He starts kindergarten next year :*(. I'm probably going to bawl my butt off. Aiden starts preschool and I'm very excited for that! I'll cry for him too, but I feel he's going to benefit so greatly from going.

We went to Niara's birthday party and it was at a trampoline place. It was pretty cool and I'm very surprised that Aiden got into the foam pit. He loved it!



Carter also loved being with his girlfriend Niara :)



As for the baby thing for us... it's taking a lot longer than I would have hoped, but when it's meant to be it will happen. I just need to have some patience, which I really don't have right now.

Have a great morning everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment