As for the other kids in the house, the 25 year old got a new motorcycle. Sorry to all the neighbors because this thing is wayyyy to loud. I swear... boys and their toys. It kills me. Here is the picture of it from the guy that sold it to us....

Carter is Carter... not too much different with him. Actually same for Channing. He says bye bye now which is super super cute and points at everything! Kylie was faking being sick because she is perfectly fine now. LOL. I really don't know what in the world was going on with her, so I guess we'll never know. I'm just glad I'm not dealing with poop and puke anymore.
OK BIG NEWS TIME!!!!!!
YUP! It's true! We are trying to have our fourth and final baby and we are doing Gender Swaying. I'm following the girl diet, taking 600 mg calcium plus tons of dairy throughout the day, 400 mg folic acid, 250 mg magnesium and 1350 mg cranberry. I probably should be taking more of all of this but I dont want to over do it. It makes me feel sick. I'm not allowed salt or meat and my body is dying. HAHAHA. I WANT SOME MEAT!!!! There are some other things that go along with the girl making process, so if you want to know more... visit In-gender.com for all the info! But if we don't have a girl, we are just as happy with a boy. Just a healthy baby is what we want, but we would love to have some pink around the house! The only reason we are starting to try now is because Channing took 2 years to get pregnant with and with Brian deploying, that puts a huge whole in the conception process. OH WELL. What can we do? Can't really tell the military we are trying for a baby and he can't deploy. LOL. So, I will keep you updated on this process.
Have a great day everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment