Saturday, May 16, 2009

Admitting myself to a Mental Institution

OMG. Seriously? I need to go to a mental institution. My day couldn't have been any crazier. Here I think my day is going to be great because the kids let me sleep in until 7:30.... H.A.H.A. I thought wrong. From the moment that they wake up, they are fighting with each other. "Mama, CARTER IS LOOKING AT ME!!!!!" "Aiden, I'MMMMM NOOTTT!" ARGH. I told them to knock it off and I hear Aiden say, "Mom is not my best friend anymore." I swear. Then, I figure, Ok, I need to clean the house, this should be easy. OH NO. Not so much. I come downstairs to a blue, yes I said blue, 3 year old. Carter thought stamping Aiden would be so much fun. Walking into the kitchen, I see a dog water bowl overflowing with wet, slimy dog food, and two pen lines going from my kitchen all the way around to the front door. OH LORD. And I was upstairs for all of 5 minutes when this took place. To top it off, I had a SCREAMING 1 year old who can't be out of my sight for 1 second without losing it.

The joys of motherhood.

But now I have the cutest little baby boy pushing on my keyboard as I type saying "Hi Baby, Hi, Hi" and giving me the biggest smile ever.

Maybe I don't need to go to the mental ward afterall....

No comments:

Post a Comment