Monday, July 13, 2009

Really? Did he just say that?

Carter has always been a smartass. One of the first smarty things he said me to was (during potty-training):

Me: Please don't eat that piece of candy in front of your brother.
Carter: Well, can I eat it behind him then?

Oh shit. I just burst out laughing.

Actual conversation with Daddy:

Daddy: Carter, what are you doing in the fridge?
Carter: (in a teenage voice) What does it look like I'm doing in the fridge?

Just last week, he had this conversation with Aiden:

Carter: AIDEN!!!!!! GET UP HERE ON THE STAIRS!
Aiden: Why?
Carter: Because mom has to vacuum and she'll suck your foot up and you'll get stuck inside and won't be able to move. WOULD YOU LIKE THAT TO HAPPEN TO YOU?

I just about peed myself.

So just now, he came down the stairs:

Carter: Mom, I'm hungry.
Me: You've already had a snack, go to bed.
Carter: Can I just have these gummies?
Me: NO, I said get to bed.
Carter: Hey Mom, what's the name of this gun?
Me: CARTER, I SAID GET TO BED.
Carter: Mom, it's right here.
Me: CARTER, I'M COUNTING TO THREE.
Carter: Mom, did you know you look pretty today?

Ass kissing child. Gotta love 5 year olds. I know I love mine. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment