Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sugar high!

I have finally come to realize the best thing about growing up.



Yes, my kids are great too, but this is the icing on the cake.

Growing up, I LOVED sugary cereal. I wasn't allowed to have it a lot, but every now and then. My favvie? Lucky Charms! Who can resist those!? All those delish little marshmallows in with that nasty dry cereal....Certainly not MOI! So, buying groceries yesterday, I came upon the cereal aisle, and knowing how much my kids LOVE 'Charms', I bought a box. AND ON THE FRONT????? MORE MINI MARSHMALLOWS PER BOX! A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!!!!!!!

Now, as an adult, I don't eat breakfast, but this morning that box o' lucky was SCREAMING my name. Yummmy. So I poured myself a NICE BIG BOWL and sat down in my seat.

Why am I going through all this? For the best part of growing up! Why's that you say????? BEING ABLE TO PICK OUT AND EAT JUST THE MARSHMALLOWS!!!!! And not getting in trouble for it! I can go to the store now, buy as many Lucky Charms boxes as I want... and pick out all the good parts and throw away the rest if I want. HAHHA Mom, how do you like me now? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment