Updates are here!
Brian has made it safely to Iraq. I'm going to sound so nuts saying this, but I tend to be psychic when I dream. I hadn't heard from Brian for a few days after Carter's birthday (I knew he was on his way there) and with all the plane crashes and fears that something had happened to him, I went to bed a few nights after the party and had a dream that Brian told me he was ok and he made it safe. That day, I got a text from Brian saying he was ok, and he made it there safe. I have continued to have this happen since he's been there.... when there is more than 3 or 4 days between calls, I tend to dream about him and he lets me know everything is ok. This is not the first time that I have had "weird" things happen when I dream.... I dreamt about my dad's death the night before he died (Brian was there to witness what happened when I woke up), I found out I was pregnant with Carter because I had a dream where my dad told me I was pregnant, and I said "No way Dad." Found out the next day I was pregnant. I dreamt about my dad after I had both Aiden and Channing, and the dream after I had Channing? My dad was in all white, in a white place with a waterfall and gazebo.... I was there with my mom and Chans, and my dad was holding Channing saying "Look how beautiful my grandson is!" Yeah, I bawled when I woke up the next morning. Weird huh?
Channers is a WALKING BOY! How cool is that? He just gets so excited when he walks. It's soooo cute.
Carter and Aiden have been.... well.... Carter and Aiden. Carter has been getting nightmares again and has been asking a lot more about death. It's so hard, because I don't know what to tell him. I don't want him to be afraid. He asks me a lot if Daddy is going to die, and how can I tell him no when I'm so afraid myself about Brian? Being a parent is NOT easy.... not easy at all.
Well... speaking of kids... the oldest just got out of bed. Have a good night everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment