It has been a while since my last post! I am soo sorry!
About a week after my post about Carter being sick, I got the flu so bad, I slept for 2 days straight.
Thank God that Brian was home.
Brian was supposed to be home for Christmas.... but thanks to the military for messing that up, he got home December 26th. At 11:00 pm. The kids were super excited to see him when we got to the airport at 8:30 pm...
but that quickly faded when the flight continued to get delayed.
Carter was sooo tired he fell asleep on the floor at the airport. I'm surprised that Aiden and Channing lasted until Brian got home.
Aiden's reaction when Brian came home was so unexpected. He ran up to Brian and gave him a huge hug and has not left him alone since. Channing went up to Brian, gave him a hug, and then proceeded to say "No" everytime Brian wanted to touch him again. HAHAHA! He's getting better... it's still very new to all of us to have him home, but we will get used to it.
Brian got the flu exactly a week after I had it. OH NO! Soooo... there's my run down of us all being sickies. HAHHAHA.
GREAT NEWS THOUGH!
I have so many giveaways and reviews to do, it's not even funny! I promise within the next few days... all of them will be up. So thanks for just bearing with me.
How was your holiday season? Did you all eat lots of yummy food and get cool presents? Let me know!
Hope everyone is better now! Families share everthing don't they?? LOL
ReplyDeleteFollowing your blog from MBC follow me club, hope you can visit my blog too!
Have a great day!
Deanna
Glad you feel better now:)
ReplyDeleteFollowing you from MBC. You can hop in my blog http://olahmomma.tiddlediddle.com
You can also join us in spreading the word to help Haiti by visiting this link: http://olahmomma.tiddlediddle.com/blogs/2010/01/17/make-it-a-charity-weekend-help-haiti/
Thanks and have a great day!