Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Teddy's Pride Giveaway!

Seriously? Just when I thought I'd be able to get all my giveaways and reviews done, BAM, I get another kidney stone. I actually had to go back to the hospital today because it hasn't passed, but hopefully it will soon!

SOOOO, I really needed to get on these giveaways! I have many that need to be posted, and tonight the first one is....

Teddy's Pride!!!!!

Does your dog's breath smell?????

Kylie, our labradoodle, has the stinkest breath EVER!!!!! No lie, after she eats it smells so disgusting. I don't let her near me. JUST KIDDING. OF COURSE I DO. ;)

When I was given the chance to review Teddy's Pride Oral Care for dogs, I thought to myself... is this really going to work? I really was a little skeptical about it at first because it's just a powder that you sprinkle on their food once a day. Kylie is pretty fussy about what is on her food, but I told myself we'd give it a try to see how it worked.

About 4 days later, I started to notice that Kylie no longer had nasty breath after eating! Overall, her breath didn't smell at all!! I was shocked!

It's so simple. All you do it sprinkle a little over your dog's food once a day and that's it! It is odorless and there is no taste! Kylie didn't even notice it was on her food!

"Daily use of Teddy’s Pride Pet Oral Care provides a quick, simple and effective way to naturally promote fresher breath and whiter teeth without the hassle, stress and poor results of trying to brush your pets’ teeth or investing in costly and potentially dangerous cleaning procedures requiring anesthesia at the veterinarian’s office. Simply sprinkling Teddy’s Pride Pet Oral Care – which has no taste and no odor – on pets’ food once each day ensures that they will have naturally fresher breath and cleaner, whiter teeth.

The key active ingredient in Teddy’s Pride is ProBiora3™, the award-winning science that was researched and developed by Oragenics to combat destructive bacteria, keep teeth white and freshen breath. By binding to the teeth, ProBiora3’s beneficial bacteria leave no room or nutrients for the destructive bacteria to inhabit a healthy oral cavity. The result is a direct reduction in the volatile sulfur compounds responsible for bad breath. As an additional core benefit of ProBiora3, Teddy’s Pride delivers 24-hour teeth-whitening protection for pets."



You can win your own jar of Teddy's Pride!

The first entry is mandatory... check out their website and leave your email!

For bonus entries:

Follow them on Twitter!

Check out their facebook page!

Grab my button!

This contest will end February 20, 2010 at 12:00pm MST. I will notify the winner by email and they will have 48 hours to get back to me with their address. (extended)


*All opinions are my own. Aside from receiving the product, I was in no other way compensated.*

No comments:

Post a Comment