I now bumped my classes up to two classes at once. I'm thinking it might be a little harder than I expected. We'll see though. I'll let you know in a few weeks. :)
Big news #1.
WE.ARE.MOVING! Yes, ladies and gents (if there are any gents reading this blog) we got DREAM orders! We are moving to Cape Cod the second week in August! I was telling my husband, "Well, aren't you glad that I threw a tantrum everytime they pulled orders for us to crazy places like Japan?" Thanks to me and my tantrums, we didn't have to move a full day ahead of everyone. Thank GOD! I would have lost my mind being over there.
But now, we get to go to beautiful Cape Cod...

(This is NOT my picture, just one I found online)
Looking at this picture... well, it's like coming home. Both my husband and I have dreamed of this day for the last 8 years.
I am sooo excited to be moving, but then I have my days that I think "I can't do this. Colorado is all I've known for the past 7 years" I am going to miss my friends terribly. I have my nights that I just want to stay here, but I know I can't. I know where my heart belongs, and unfortunately, it's not here.
We will be 5 hours... yes, 5 hours, from our family. 2 and a half hours from my Grandma. My children will finally be able to see their grandparents more than once every 2 1/2 years. I.CAN'T.WAIT!
Big News #2.
I have been strongly debating if I wanted to go public with this or not, but I think I'm going to. Remember in my last post how I was writing that we are having one hell of a time getting pregnant? Well, I finally found a doctor who is listening. And it is such a relief.
I went in for an appointment and I told the doctor about what was going on with my cycles and how they were anywhere from 29-41 days long. Yeah. A little nuts. I told her that my husband and I really want to have another baby, but for whatever reason... it's not happening. She said "Well, I'm going to start you on Femara (more in a minute) because it is NOT normal that your cycles are that out of whack."
Femara is a drug that is used to treat breast cancer patients. Well, from what I have found, many of these patients were getting pregnant with this medication, so they have now decided to use it as a fertility medication too. It helps regulate your cycle and it's a lot like Clomid, just without all the nasty side effects. I just started it two days ago... I have three days left... then it's time to do the baby dancing. ;) The doctor believes that I have PCOS (it is a common misconception that women that have had children before CAN'T get it, but they can). We are going to try three rounds of Femara. If this doesn't work, we are going to do tons and tons of testing to see what is going on. I will NOT give up. I so desperately want another baby (knowing this will be the last) and I am willing to do whatever it takes. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it works within the three month time frame, but if not, I have got to keep telling myself... "If it's meant to be, it will happen."
Well, it's getting late and I have tons of school work to do, so I'm going to say goodnight everyone and I will keep you all updated on the future events and future news that we may have. :)
I know you are happy about moving but I AM GOING TO MISS YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! :*(
ReplyDelete