Tuesday, October 29, 2013

WAT-AAH Boo Giveaway!

WHOA!  It's been quite a long time since I last blogged.  There has been so much going on that I want to catch you all up with, but first, I was lucky to be selected to do a giveaway first!  This is my second time receiving a bunch of goodies from WAT-AAH! and I absolutely love their products.  This time, they have a wonderful new product, for a limited time, called WAT-AAH Boo!  The minute my kids saw the package, they freaked out!  They are so excited for Halloween and all three of the "bigs" asked if they could take one to school tomorrow!  Who could say no!?  The images on the bottles are sooo cute and so perfect for the Halloween season! 

Here is a little information from WAT-AAH themselves about their new limited edition treat:

WAT-AAH!, a brand of functional water for kids and teens, unveils "WAT-AAH! BOO", a limited edition bottle to celebrate Halloween and to promote healthy hydration in support of the Partnership For A Healthier America's (PHA) initiative, whose honorary chair is the First Lady Michelle Obama. On the label, the brand's familiar character, the WAT-AAH! Boy, is portrayed mysteriously in silhouette and screaming, "BOO!" to surprise its audience. He is surrounded by familiar Halloween imagery such as a witch, ghost, haunted house, pumpkin and full moon, each drawn using simple graphic lines. In the spirit of the holiday, a fun and unexpected treatment of PHA's "Drink Up" logo is also featured; it defines the body of a black spider crawling up the web, which serves as a background for the entire scene. For more information visit: http://wat-aah.blogspot.com/2013/10/wat-aah-celebrates-halloween-with.html.
 
Also, check out this SPOOOKKKKKYYYY video!!!!
 
Rose Cameron, CEO of WAT-AAH, also has a new blog that you all can check out! For more information about the blog, please visit  http://wat-aah.blogspot.com/2013/10/rose-cameron-launches-blog-health-is.html.
 
Now, for one lucky reader, you will win a prize pack of your own!  Just let me know what your most favorite thing about Halloween is!!!!  Good luck!
 
*I received this product for free to review.  Winner will be chosen at random using random.org by October 29.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I really do enjoy halloween. Probably more than my little girl.
    Ever since I was old enough to trick or treat on my own, I have taken it upon myself to enjoy the innocence of want can go along with this holiday (I admit it, it's for the candy too). My most favorite thing that goes along with halloween is sharing the experience with my little girl. When she was 4 months old, I found a darling outfit and dressed her up as a hotdog with mustard. I went with two of my friends and we went from house to house saying "trick or treat" and "do you want a hot dog?" (showing her off to all who opened their door). Every house we went to roared with laughter or stared at us with confusion. Halloweens since 2007 have been an absolute joy and I still get to eat CANDY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carving pumpkins and getting to dress up :-)

    ReplyDelete