Monday, June 1, 2009

Predictions

So, I heard this guy on 99.9 here in the Springs a few weeks back. He made a TON of predictions about things for 2009 back in either December or January. You can read those here.
This guy has scared the living beegeegees out of me.

Upon waking up this morning, I read this.
My first thoughts were to go back to this guys website and read the part about misc. things happening in 2009. This is what he wrote: (just a few lines out of the part I wanted to show)

Several plane crashes in 2009 ... All of these are outside of the U.S. I believe and one plain (his spelling) disappears into the ocean.

So back to the article I read this morning:

A plane carrying 228 people from Brazil to Paris hits strong turbulence and disappears.

This guy is good.

If you read his other predictions, you might get a little freaked out with what he says is going to happen in the next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment