Thursday, February 18, 2010

Blog Award!!!!

I wanted to say a big THANK YOU to Heather over at The Crazy World of Toddlers!!! She just sent me the Beautiful Blogger Award!



Here are some new blogs that I think are amazing and deserve this award:

Ravings of a Mad Housewife
The Shabby Tiara
Live.Laugh.Pull your hair out.
I've Got POOP In My Pocket
Diary of a Mad Bathroom
LIFE ROUND MEnYOU
My Life as a Mommy
Manda Blogs About...
Planned Improvisation
Masshole Mommy

Now....Here are the rules:
•Thank & link to the person that gave you the award.
•Pass this award onto 10 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic.
•Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won
•State 7 things about yourself

Oh gosh.... 7 things about me??? Here we go:

1. I am pursuing a double major at school.... Early Childhood Education and Psychology. I have absolutely no idea what I want to do. hehehe.
2. I'm 25 and terrified of the dark. I still sleep with a nightlight.
3. I think poopy is one of the funniest words ever. This could be the result of being a mom to 3 boys.
4. I make up silly songs when I'm changing my kids diapers. Example: "poopy in your pants, poopy in your diaps, stinky boy, stinky boy, you have poopy on your butt."
5. I have three children, but I would absolutely love to have three more. No lie. Maybe I should inform my husband about this though. HAHHA!
6. I have had 3 c-sections, but I was told during the prep stage with my last son that I could try and have a vaginal birth. I said "NO THANKS." I'm kinda regretting not doing it now.
7. I LOVE BEING A MOM!!!!! (that was an easy one)

Again, a HUGE THANK YOU to Heather! I am so glad you chose me for this award!

6 comments:

  1. THANK YOU!!! I love awards!!! Congrats on yours, too :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thank you so much for this ;) you made my day! will be posting this real soon...

    kisses to your 3 little darlings and the 3 coming! (salute to you for that!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This just made my day!!! I promise to post about it soon also. I did a "happy" post today because I had been feeling kind of down. it did make me smile but your award made me smile BIG:-) Thank you!!
    P.S. I love being a mom also and poopy was one of our favorite giggle words...booby too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! you must be so busy with college AND 3 boys! where do you find the time?

    Your little guys are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the nomination! That was very kind of you.

    ReplyDelete