Saturday, February 27, 2010

Loving my house full of boys

From my witty, silly 5 year old....



To my fiery, fierce 4 year old....




My blond-haired-head-of-curls, blue eyed almost 2 year old....



and my high school sweetheart turned hubster....



I KNOW I am blessed.



Even though I'm the only female in this house full of boys... I am loving it like no other. :)

5 comments:

  1. Lets not discredit Kylie! Granted she's a dog BUT she is a girl. :) Cute post. Great shot of Brian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet... I have 3 girls and I can not imagine my life any other way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are living such similar lives! I married my high school sweetheart as well, although we went to different high schools. My 4th son had the same hair as your youngest and it is the same color too! Unfortunately I got those cute curls cut off one day and it is not curly like that anymore. Living in a house of boys can be quite fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am now following from MBC

    You can find me here~
    http://debshere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! I am the only girl in a house full of boys too & couldn't be happier!!

    ReplyDelete