Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ok, I have been slacking...

This is absolutely nuts!

I can't believe that I haven't been able to blog for a while now! Every time I say I'm going to get on and blog, I get super sick. This is the first weekend that I have been able to function. HAHAH! No seriously... I think my hubby brought home an Iraqi plague.

The night he got home I felt great! I was so excited - minus the tiredness from waiting in the airport for a few hours after the scheduled arrival time.

Next morning.... BAM! I got slammed with a nasty stomach bug.... vomiting, headache, fever... the works. That lasted about a week and for about a day, I felt better. YAY! I thought. Who was I kidding? Every time I get the flu, I always get a respiratory infection right after. Sure enough I did and that lasted another week. It finally went away. What happens next? I get my 4th, yes, I said 4th, kidney stone. I was supposed to go to Carter's class that day and help out, but the minute I got out of bed, I was doubled over, bawling my eyes out. My hubby drove me and the kids (didn't have enough time to drop them off to school) straight to the ER.

Exactly a week later, we were back in the ER because the stone didn't pass. COME ON!!!! The doctor was something else too. She came in and was like "Oh we worry when the stone is 4mm. Don't worry, you'll be alright. Yours is only 3.5mm."

What. the. hell.

My hubby couldn't stop laughing. He kept saying he was sorry but he couldn't get over how the doc had explained that. It was pretty humorous. I'm not sure what happened to that 3.5mm stone because I know that I didn't pass it. Ok, maybe I did, but I definitely didn't feel it.

A few more days go by and BAM! Hit with a super nasty infection and lost my voice completely. I also kept my poor hubby up with a nasty cough that it still lingering a bit tonight. Geesh! I'm just hoping this is it for a bit.

During all this sickness though, I have been keeping myself busy with two WONDERFUL shows. Supernatural and Glee. Have you ever watched those? OH.EM.GEE. Supernatural. I think the only reason I'm watching it is for this one reason:


Jensen Ackles. Yum.

Glee is amazing too! I love the music they sing in it. It's SOOO cute! I haven't finished the first season yet, but almost! I'm hopefully going to be done it within the next few days.



This was one of my favorite episodes of Glee. (Sorry the video quality is awful)

I have also decided to extend the Teddy's Pride Giveaway. I wasn't able to even keep up with what was going on here... so it's now extended to Feb. 20th. Thanks for bearing with me.

Tomorrow, I have another giveaway to do. I really enjoyed this company's product and they have offered to do a $25 GC to their website for the giveaway. More to come....

I hope everyone has a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment