Friday, February 19, 2010

My kids must think I'm nuts...

Yes, they really must think that. I have thought of what sayings (and yellings) go into a day.

Here it goes...

Carter and Aiden, time to get up for school, sweethearts.

Aiden, go to the bathroom if you have to pee.

Carter,HONEY, please can you get up? I mean it, we will be late for school if you can't crawl out of bed.

Aiden, can you please stop jumping around naked? I'm so glad you peed on the potty, but I don't really want to see you flopping your man business all over the place right now.

Carter, GET DOWN FROM THE COUNTERTOPS!

AIDEN! PUT SOME CLOTHES ON NOW!!!!! ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!

Channing, please stop your screaming. It's really hurting my ears.

Aiden, I'm NOT asking you to get dressed again. Also, STOP LOOKING AT CHANNING. You're making him yell!

I'M GIVING YOU 10 SECONDS TO GET DRESSED OR I'M SPANKING YOUR HINEY.

Guys, you have been eating breakfast for 45 minutes!!!! HOLY COW!!! LET'S GOOOOOOO!

Carter and Aiden, brush your teeth. Get your shoes on. OUT.THE.DOOR.

REALLY GUYS? KNOCK IT OFF! STOP FIGHTING!

STOP.TOUCHING.EACH.OTHER. R.I.G.H.T. N.O.W.

Carter, have fun at school. Aiden, you'd better be good. No, I'm serious. BE GOOD FOR YOUR TEACHERS!

*Pick Aiden up from Preschool*

Aiden, please don't climb on the railings.

Aiden, we do NOT choke our baby brother.

Channing, STOP THROWING YOURSELF ON THE GROUND. I hate when you are "supermaning" across the floor.

BOYS... there are only two of you. Can you please stop making each other scream? THANKS!

Nap time... ahhhhhhh......

Aiden, stop playing at the top of the stairs. If you are up from your nap, just come down.

I told you if you have to go potty, just wake up.

Yes, I understand you have to poop. You really don't need to tell me 15 times in a row. Just go in there and go.

Here we go again. How many times do I have to tell you to please not jump around naked?

Carter, you just got home from school. Are you really going to start throwing a fit?

BOYS... GOOD LORD. Do you think you could play nicely together for 5 minutes?

Channing, we DO NOT put Kylie's food in her water dish.

Channing! SERIOUSLY! That's it, time out.

HEY! Carter and Aiden. You both take turns on the Wii or I'm turning it off.

OK. TIME TO TURN IT OFF.

Carter, really? You are telling me that you haven't been able to play the Wii at all today? What were you just doing?

Ok, if you are going to melt, do it in your room. I don't wanna see it right now.

EARLY BEDTIME TONIGHT!!!!!

Do you want me to call Daddy and tell him what you are doing? I didn't think so.

That's IT! I'm calling Daddy right now. He is NOT going to be happy.

Carter and Aiden, we do NOT need to have a competition on who can eat the fastest.

BOYS! I just told you there are not to be any "challenges" at the dinner table.

Channing, stop throwing your dinner!

Go get in your jammies and bed. Everyone's tired, I can tell.

No, we are not staying up any longer.

GOOD NIGHT BOYS!

Wow... re-reading that is making me tired! I feel like I have to repeat the same thing over and over again.... What do you find yourself repeating every day?

4 comments:

  1. Wow! It's exhausting sometimes, isn't it? This made me think of so many more things to add to my list! Keeps life interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea how I came across your blog but this was freaking hilarious! Ha! I was exhausted after reading it.

    Nice to "meet" you...your babies are adorable!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Lucy

    http://toddlergirls.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I know this is late, but I loved it! I've got 5 boys myself and man, this sounds familiar. I'm often repeating: "Inside voices please" to no avail...actually I think I'm yelling it ;)

    ReplyDelete