Saturday, February 20, 2010

Ever have...


one of these days?

I am going back to school after graduating from high school 8 years ago.

Eight years?

Holy crap. Where did the time go?

Anyway... I'm going back to school for TWO degrees. Yes, two. Why?

Because I'm incredibly indecisive.

I'm going back for my Bachelor's in Early Childhood Education and Psychology.

I can't figure out WHAT I want to be.

I either want to be one of these:



Or one of these:



I'm curious as to why people do the things they do. I'm leaning more towards becoming a Psychologist.

But... I would love to be a teacher. I love kids and would find it very rewarding to teach them.

I'm hoping in 3 years time... I'll know what I want to do.

Right now, I'm going to continue to have one of these days.



I hope everyone is having a great, decisive day! =)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your kind words on my blog the other day. I had a better weekend, so I know everyone was happy about that. My father is a retired JAG so I know how tough your days and nights are. Not first hand just from being in a military family. My wife and kids appreciate all your husband does.

    ReplyDelete