Ecostore carrys plant based, non-toxic Household Cleaning, Baby and Personal Care Products that contain No Nasty Chemicals(tm)!!!!!

I tried their baby wash and baby shampoo It worked great! It makes me feel good to know that I'm not putting any unnecessary chemicals onto my children.
I have been having a hard time with Channings' hair lately too. Those cute, bouncy curls in the back are constantly getting snarls when I go to brush it out of the tub. The baby shampoo actually made it a little easier to get through them! I don't know how, but it did! It has been great not to hear all the screaming that goes on with brushing his hair!
Now here is your chance to win a $25.00 GC to Ecostore USA!!!!
1.Go to the Ecostore USA blog and sign up for their newsletter (This is mandatory) Please leave your email so I can find you if you win :)
2. Follow them on Twitter!
3. Follow them on Facebook!
4. Grab my button and post where I can find it! (extra 2 bonus entries!)
5. Follow me on Twitter!
This giveaway ends March 30, 2010 at 12:00pm MST. (This has been extended) I will chose a winner via Random.org. Have fun!
*I was not paid to do this review. I was given the product to review and the opinion is my own.*
No comments:
Post a Comment