I NEVER KNEW THE POWER OF PRAYER UNTIL TODAY!
I woke up this morning, after having a long night of restless sleep, worried about a little boy, who is not mine. I followed his mom on Facebook, Twitter and her blog all day today. Stellan had such a rough morning, he flat-lined, and almost died. My heart was breaking for his mama. I can't even imagine the fear she must have had in her heart today. I obsessively kept checking my status updates in hopes that we would see some good news.
IT FINALLY CAME!
Stellan and Jennifer, you are my heroes.
It's amazing how someone else can have such an effect on your life. I had no idea Stellan was having trouble again. So sad.
ReplyDeleteA 5 year old boy in my son's kindergarten was just diagnosed with neuroblastoma. He's suffering with immense pain and chemo. It just came out of the blue. I second your post above about being grateful for healthy children. I've been praying for him and his family and am anxiously awaiting good news. I'm so hoping for good news!