Friday, November 20, 2009

Team?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK! Oh.my.GAWD. I AM... LIKE... THE BIGGEST FAN OF ROBERT PATTINSON AND EVEN THOUGH I'M 25 YEARS OLD, I'M ACTING LIKE I'M 15. *giggle, giggle* I already have my I <3 boys who sparkle shirt on and OH.MY.GAWWWDDDD!!!!! I think I'm going to have a heart attack. *giggle, giggle*



Whew! Sorry about that. HAD to get that off my chest. ;) Tonight I get to see the LONG AWAITED movie New Moon. I am so stoked to see my hubby... aka Edward Cullen. Yes ladies... I said he's my hubby... so back off. ;)

The vampire phenomena has been around since the 18th century. Those were the scary vampires back then. Now, in the 21st century, vampires sparkle. And I looooovvvvveeeee it.

I never thought I'd get into the craze. I didn't start reading the Twilight Saga until about 6 months after the final book, Breaking Dawn, came out. I actually didn't even hear about the books until then. Whoa. I must have been living under a rock!

Once I started reading them, I couldn't stop. I read the entire four books in 1 week. My poor, poor kids and husband were probably feeling so neglected that week. Sorry guys.

I was big on werewolves LONG before vampires. In Underworld, I was Team Lycans. I loved reading books about werewolves (or shapeshifters). Now, since the Twilight saga came out, I'm absolutely 100% Team Cullen. Well, Team Vampire more like it. The other two shows that I'm really into are True Blood and The Vampire Diaries.

I'm already hearing great reviews about the movie from a bunch of my friends on Facebook. I'm wondering if I'm going to stay a vampire fan after this movie. I wonder if I'm going to switch and become Team Jacob. EEEEHHHHHH.... not likely, but hey, it's worth the thought.

I'll let you know tomorrow. :)

However, a little secret of mine? If I could have True Blood's Eric over Edward...hhhmmmmmm.... now that is a little slice of heaven. Yummy.

SOOOOOO Twilight LOVERS, what team are you for and do you think you might switch?

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to stop in and say welcome to my blog! I saw that you started following me today. Thanks! Your boys are so handsome and those piggies in your header are so stinkin' cute!

    And I've read all the Twilight books but I'm not on either team. Sad, I know.

    ReplyDelete