~simply waking up. I have been given another day!
~having healthy, happy children.
~my husband. Even though he's not here with us in Colorado, he's still here. Many military wives can't even say that.
~my newly found relationship with the BIG MAN upstairs. It's still a work in progress, but it's getting there.
~my great friends who have kept me sane during this deployment. I owe it all to them.
~a roof over our head and food on the table (or in the fridge if you feel like being technical)
There are many more things I feel grateful for, but these were the ones that popped into my head first.
What do YOU feel grateful for today?
Being alive and enjoying the family GOD has blessed me with. Serving a FANTASTIC GOD! Loving kids and a overly loving hardworking hubby!
ReplyDeleteThose are all wonderful things to be thankful for!! I'm thankful for my family and all the other things that God has blessed me with!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the follow! I'm following you now too!
You do have a beautiful family and a lot to be thankful for! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog http://raisingmy4sons.com :)
ReplyDeleteI am following you now as well! How could I not? You are also a Mom of boys!!! :)
Oh, and our boys' names are real similiar! I have a Carter and a Caiden! :) All C names here! :)
ReplyDeleteI have to agree...I am thankful for happy and healthy children too! I'm raising 3 boys as well. I'm going to be following your blog!
ReplyDeleteSo many things to give thanks for! Following you from MBC, hope to see you at http://www.luvsjurn3.blogspot.com soon!
ReplyDelete