Wednesday, November 18, 2009

P's and V's

Aiden has a little bit of diaper rash. (YES he's 4 and YES this kid is going to be in diapers until high school. GAWD!) So this morning, getting ready for school, what happens? We have the lovely P's and V's talk. (Penises and Vaginas, and *ahem*, we call them by the correct terms, well at least Carter does)

Aiden: "MOM! Don't touch my PEANUTS! THEY HURT!"

Me: "Well... it's about time you get outta diapers and go on the big boy potty"

Aiden: "MOM! STOP! MY PEANUTS! WAAAAAA!!!!!!"

Carter: "AIDEN! They are NOT PEANUTS! It's a PENIS!"

Me: "Yes Carter, that's what they are called. Don't get angry at Aiden for saying it wrong. He can call it what he wants."

Aiden: "Mom, you have peanuts too."

Me: "No Aiden, I don't."

Carter: "But Mom, men have penises but womens don't."

Aiden (in background): "PEANUTS, PEANUTS, PEANUTS!"

Me: "Carter, do you know what Mommies and girls have?"

Carter: "I don't wanna say" *blushing*

Aiden (in background): "PEANUTS, PEANUTS, PEANUTS, PEEEEEEE-NNNNNUUUUUTTTTTSSSSS"

Me: "Well, girls and mommies have vaginas"

Carter: "heeheeeheeee. I'm gonna tell Daddy that."

Uh, yeah. I'm thinking my husband already knows. Well maybe he doesn't..... maybe he needs a refresher on peanuts and vaginas. I'll let Carter do the talking for that one.

3 comments: