I decided to try this... and boy, is mine embarassing....
Last night, when putting the big kids to bed, I went into their room, started to hang up clothes, and Carter and Aiden yell "Mom, LOOK WHAT IS ON THE NIGHTLIGHT!" I'm thinking to myself... "Oh it's just the cover... what are they freaking out about?"
I DIDN'T scare the crap outta myself because of this:
OH NO, not me.
Nor did my kids laugh at me when I thought that spider was real.
But I swear... it looked so real!
I also didn't tell my 4 year old that I was going to have the cops come get him because he was being naughty in a store. Nope, not me.
Just wait until next Monday... I'm sure I'll have some good ones then ;)
LOL - it could be kinda scary in the right kind of light, right?
ReplyDeleteI'm feeling for you while your husband is away. Mine isn't military but travels Sun-Friday so I know your pain. Well, sort of. I only have one boy and one girl.
Recently my son started having playdates...with other boys and YOWZA!!! You wouldn't believe the wildness and the noise...oh wait..you probably live it. lol
I'm following from the MBC follower's club. You can find me at http://thesuburbanjungle.blogspot.com