Let me see... Monday/Tuesday we had a whirlwind of a day. I can't go too into the details with everyone yet, but my husband has something amazing happen to him. Something we've been talking about for at least 5 years now. It just blows me away how small this world really is. Pretty soon the hubs and I will have a talk and we'll see if I'm allowed to blog about it. Right now, the only reason I'm not, is for the respect and privacy of others. But soon there will be more details.
What happened Wednesday? Hmmmm.... nada. Really... nothing too great, but a regular ol' day here in the M house.
Yesterday we all know was Thanksgiving. I had an amazing time with my friend Alysha, her brother, and her cousin. We stayed up until 2:30 playing Scattergories and eating HUGE pieces of pie. In the words of her brother, "Hey it's Thanksgiving." I missed my husband tremendously, but it's only about 20 more days until he gets home! HOLY BOLOGNA! Hmmm.... wonder why it's spelled bologna when it's not even pronounced like that? I'll save that for a different day.
How was everyone's Thanksgiving? Eat lots of food? Get drunk off your hiney? Tell me all about it!
Here comes my first review. I've never done this, but I really wanted you all to know about this amazing product from Heavenly Hold.
I am a parent who practices AP*. I love it. I have always co-slept with my children and been a babywearer since the day each of them was born. I tried to breastfeed, but it didn't work, so that was the only part of AP that I didn't follow.
*Attachment Parenting
I found Heavenly Hold through MckMama's site. She is also a proud babywearer!
The carrier I bought is the Babies Beyond Borders toddler carrier. I have tried a thousand and one carriers for my kids and never have I found one as comfortable as this! Channing (the baby who is worn the most) loves it. The first day I got it, I tried it on (with him in it of course!) and he was almost asleep within 5 minutes! Going to the grocery store, school to drop the big kids off, even just here at the house, Channing LOVES being in it.
This toddlers carrier holds babies 1-3 years of age and 50+ pounds! AMAZING OR WHAT!!!????? Just for s's and g's* I tried it with my 5 year old. Now that looks a little silly holding my 5 year old in there, but he has continued to ask if I could wear him in it! HAHHAHAH. Silly boy.
*Shits and gigs
Here are some pictures of the Toddler Carrier I bought! *Note... these were taken in my bathroom while I was STANDING on the toilet, so they aren't the greatest.*
I would strongly recommend that any mama gets one of these. The benefits of babywearing are amazing and great for both you and your baby!
Well.... now it's off to set up the Christmas tree and get some homework done. (I'm going back to school all online... that'll be a different blog though) Have a fantabulous day everyone!
That toddler carrier is amazing!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteNew follower from MBC. Come by and visit me!
That looks really cool! I need a toddler carried!
ReplyDeletehttp://ratherbechangingdiapers.blogspot.com/