turns to this
I realize.
I am not super mom.
My heart hurts. I mean... physically hurts for him.
I don't have a magic button.
I can not take away his pain.
Or tears.
I wish someone would have warned me about the bad side of being a mom.
I know in order to have the good, you must have the bad.
But.
I hate this part.
Oh I totally get where you're coming from! No one ever warns you that when your child is hurting that it will tear your heart apart. You can never be prepared for how much fuller your heart will feel once you become a parent!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the follow! I'm now following you too!
Awww...I know the feeling!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I can't seem to find an email for you, but I wanted to tell you that you have WON something on my blog! If you wouldn't mind stopping by and checking that out and emailing me your email address and name at raisingmy4sons at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteThanks! :)
Me too! It's the worst:-(
ReplyDeleteAwww! I hate when they hurt. You have some cute little guys. I have 2 boys myself. Check out my blog sometime.
ReplyDeletehttp://ratherbechangingdiapers.blogspot.com/