I like free samples! Who doesn't?!
Scrolling through Yahoo on different ways to get PR ideas and hints, I came across this site.
It seems like a really cool site! I haven't gone through it yet, but when I do, I will post more about it!
But in the mean time.... all natural products.
After watching Food, Inc., I made a promise to myself and my kids that we were going to start eating organic. I am horrified at what they do to our food now! I also have decided to start using cloth diapers on my children (we'll see how THAT goes). I prefer to use all natural products because they are better for our environment and we all know that we need to make a difference somehow, no matter how small it may be.
I have never had acne until AFTER my last son. I had it really bad throughout my pregnancy with him and now it just won't go away! So I'm going to try Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solution. If you click on the link, you can try a free sample for yourself!
Once I receive it, I'll let you know how it works. But in the meantime, get yourself a free sample! Yay for free stuff!
Thanks for the post:-) I love Burt Bees products, especially their lip bomb:-)
ReplyDelete