Wednesday, December 16, 2009

UPDATED!!!!! Barnes and Noble Giveaway!

UPDATE!

Congrats to Shelley!

I will be emailing you and you have 48 hours to respond! Thanks again everyone for following!


ATTENTION, MY LOVELY BLOG READERS :)...

In honor of my hubby coming home AND the holidays...I have decided to do a $10 Barnes and Noble online giftcard giveaway!

Rule number one. No pushing or shoving. Hehhe. I'm only kidding.

The only rule is you just leave a comment and an email address so I can reach ya if you win!

That's it!

If you'd like 3 bonus entries, tell a friend about my page and have them follow and comment. You comment to let me know who you told.

This giveaway will end Dec. 31st at 12:00pm. Happy Holidays :)

7 comments:

  1. I am glad your husband is coming home to your family! Thanks for the chance!

    sphinxcw at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from MBC!! I'm a new follower :) We love Barnes & Noble...would love to win this for my 5yo son!! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ~Shelley mdlangmead at gmail dot com

    *Feel free to stop by and visit my blog..I have a few giveaways, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it must be wonderful having him back. thanks for a chance at this generous giveaway. (fawnfable at gmail)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Give your husband a big hug and a thank you all he does.

    I'd love to win this B&N GC!

    readingatthebeach at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Glad your husband is coming home! How exciting!

    Thanks for following my blog! I'm returning the favor. And who wouldn't want a Barnes and Noble gift card?!? That's my favorite store in the whole entire world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Home for the holidays...how awesome!

    I'm following too.

    freestylemama at dianarambles dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome giveaway, thanks so much!

    ~Beeb
    supercoupongirl AT gmail.com

    ReplyDelete