
Mobiles are fun toys to put on your baby’s crib to keep them entertained. But what do you do when they are old enough to sit up/stand up and pull on it? That can cause that fun toy to become a safety hazard! Unfortunately, at that time, you have to remove it.
What about ceiling fans? Have you ever noticed how babies love to watch them? I remember when I brought Carter and Aiden to my mom’s house (way back when, hehe only kidding) and Aiden would watch her ceiling fan for hours on end! He would sit in my lap and try to turn his whole body around when I was holding him! Even now, whenever my youngest son sees one, he points and yells “OOOOOOOHHH”. That silly boy.
Well the creative and wonderful people over at Fandangling have created a new and safe way to entertain your baby and even your older children! Fandangling allows you to turn your ceiling fan into a mobile in 2 easy steps!

I received their product to review in the mail today and I have to say that I LOVE THEM! They are fantastic! Literally ;)! I was sent Nemo's Friends (the dolphins and turtles) and ALL THREE BOYS LOVE THEM! The colors are my favorite part! They are so bright!
They are so easy to put on too! They attach to the ceiling fan with very strong velcro and that's it! How simple is that?! They have many other choices including bugs, butterflies, puppies and they even have a Christmas themed one! You can even mix and match to create your own! You can go over to Fandangling and purchase them for yourself for 19.95 plus S/H! Check out Fandangling on Facebook too!
You can win your very own Fandangling here! (You have to do #1 to qualify. The rest are bonus entries) Please leave your email so I can get in touch with you if you win.
1: Visit Fandangling's website and tell me which one you would choose if you win. (mandatory and leave a contact email in your comment)
2: Follow me on Google Connect and comment. 1 bonus entry.
3: Subscribe to my feed and comment. 1 bonus entry.
4: Bring a friend over and have them comment on my site. 3 bonus entries!
5: Blog about this giveaway on your blog and then post where I can find it. 2 bonus entries!
6: Add my button to your blog and then post where I can find it. 1 bonus entry.
7: Tweet about this giveaway and post the tweet link. 1 bonus entry.
Have fun and good luck!
Now the teeny tiny fine print. (hehehe)
Open only to residents of the United States 18 and over.
Contest closes December 28, 2009 at 12:00pm MST. I will randomly select a winner with random.org after the contest closes and notify the the winner by email. The Winner will have 48 hours to contact me with their mailing address.
If a winner does not contact me within 48 hours of notification I will choose an alternate winner.
*I did receive this product for review, but I was in no other way compensated for this post. All these opinions are my own.*
Honestly, I'm beginning to hate myself for not being in US! Every gorgeous item i see is simply unreachable, just like this one here. spendid idea to put those high up in the ceiling plus dual purpose of having a fan there as well.
ReplyDeleteanyways, thanks for ff, am ff you too now. but im kindda hoping to get linked, may i be linked?
im sure you'll love my other blogs
at-a-blink
earthy me
heartQUAKES
life round me N you
i will link you in all 4 of them, do the same? btw, i love your fam and that cute button of yours.
hope to see you around.
I <3 the Safari one. These are SO cute.
ReplyDeletelesleypeck@suddenlink.net
Following on Google Connect
ReplyDeletelesleypeck@suddenlink.net
Subscribed :)
ReplyDeletelesleypeck@suddenlink.net
Added button to my blog ~ http://dragonfliesndaydreams.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletelesleypeck@suddenlink.net
I'm loving the pink butterflies!
ReplyDeletetoni.carrigan@yahoo.com
I'm now a follower!
ReplyDeletetoni.carrigan@yahoo.com
I would choose the butterflies for my girls' room! summerflood (at) mac.com
ReplyDeleteI follow you on googlefriendconnect :)
ReplyDeletesummerflood (at) mac.com