Saturday, December 26, 2009

WAT-AAH! Review and Giveaway!

How was everyone's Christmas? (or whatever holiday you celebrate?) Ours was good!

Everyone slept in until 7:30, but they all were really cranky opening presents. The kids got lots of new presents, including a train table for Aiden, a kitchen for Channing, and a new Nintendo DS for Carter. All in all, it was a great day, but we wish Daddy could have been here! His plane ended up being delayed in Ireland, so they had to stay on the East Coast until today, and Daddy is on his way home tonight! YAY!

I also have a new giveaway for one of you lucky ducks. :)

We were lucky enough to be able to review WAT-AHH! It is the first sugar-free brand of water with function, specially targeted for kids and teens.



Let me tell you.... I always have water on hand for all of us. There are also juice boxes in the fridge for the kids and they will choose juice over water 9 out of 10 times. So the minute when the kids woke up (I received them at night after the kids were sleeping), Carter opened the fridge and said "Wow! What are these Mom? Can I have one?"



Of course I told him to take one! He loved it! He loved the design on the front and the cool little blurb of information on the back! There are 4 different "kinds" that we were allowed to test out:

Wat-Aah! Bones: ultra pure water with magnesium to help bone growth
Wat-Aah! Brain: ultra pure water with added electrolytes to encourage faster absorption, hydration and cooling down
Wat-Aah! Energy: ultra pure water with oxygen for increased metabolic function and energy
Wat-Aah! Body: the foundation for the brand with simple and super clean spring water, absolutely free of sugar!
(taken from information included with the waters)



The kids also received cool tattoos, stickers, and a mini poster in the box along with the 4 different waters! My kids loved them and I'm sure yours will too!

You can win your very own goodie box with the 4 waters mentioned above! YAY!

So now the fun part :)

To enter this giveaway you must-Visit WAT-AAH! click on Just the Facts and comment about one thing you learned. Do not copy the comment from the person above. This is mandatory! Also, please leave your email so I can reach you if you win!

For extra entries:
1. Follow WAT-AHH! on Twitter.
2. Write a blog post linking to this post.
3. Follow me on Twitter. Leave your Twitter ID please.
4. Follow WAT-AAH! Blog via Google Friends Connect.
5. Grab my button and post where I can find it!

This contest will end on January 9, 2010 at 12:00 pm MST. I will notify the winner via email once the contest is done. You will then have 48 hours to respond or I will select another winner. The winner will be chosen by random.org.

Have a great day everyone!


*I was sent the product to review for free and was in no other way compensated for this review. These are my own words and thoughts.*

3 comments:

  1. I follow them on Twitter @royaldixie

    Thanks!
    newmommyin08 {at} yahoo {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned from Rose, the founder and creator, that the rate of obesity has tripled in the US in the last 20 years!! OMG!!

    newmommyin08 {at} yahoo {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow you on Twitter @royaldixie

    ReplyDelete