Carter had me cracking up yesterday. I asked him to pick up his plate (it was a bowl) and he looked at me and said
"Mom, you do know that is a BOWL right? If it was a plate, it would be called a 'blate'."
Really? I wonder were he learned such a thing.
Oh that's right.
His dad finds it so funny to make up words too. I've done it once, but that was by accident.
When Carter was about 1, I asked the hubby to get me the 'wipers and diaps.' What I meant to say was 'diapers and wipes.' Ooops.
Have you ever made up a word? I'd like to hear them :)
What a smart little guy he is!! Sounds like he has a very funny personality!
ReplyDeleteI don't think I've ever made up specific words but if you ask me about songs I've made up, I've got aplenty!!
How cute! My family thinks it's great fun to make up words. Of course, I do live in a house full of silly boys! I can't really think of any off the top of my head, but then again all I have running through my head at the moment is the huge to-do list. But for now I'll forget about that and take a blogging break while kids enjoy the SNOW and baby naps before I have to go make supper. :)
ReplyDelete